At All Pro Dental, we offer our patients a more conservative dentistry approach when it comes to dental services. The first line of defense is preventative dentistry, which includes dental sealants, and proper oral hygiene habits such as proper brushing and flossing. The second option is to conserve as much of the tooth as possible while still maintaining it’s form and function. These conservative dentistry services include fillings, root canals, and dental crowns.
Unfortunately, not all teeth can be saved. In order to protect your jaw bone, gums, and surrounding teeth, we may recommend your tooth be extracted. After you have an initial consultation with our dentist in Revere, you will have the option to have your tooth extracted.
Our Tooth Removal Procedure
When it comes to painless tooth removal, you’ve come to the right place. All Pro Dental’s knowledgeable and friendly staff will help ensure that you feel comfortable throughout the procedure and we are more than happy to answer any questions you might have before or after your appointment. During your appointment, you can expect the following:
- A local anesthetic will be injected into the gum area surrounding the tooth. There may be some slight discomfort at first, but rest assured you won’t feel a thing. Our dentist will check to ensure the anesthetic is working before proceeding.
- Next, you may feel a slight tug as our dentist works to extract your tooth.
- Our dentist will either use dissolving dental sutures or other means to close up the wound. Keep in mind that any gauze placed in your mouth should remain there until bleeding has significantly subsided or disappeared altogether.
- Lastly, we will discuss with you proper post-tooth extraction care, including how to clean the wound, what foods/beverages to avoid, and when to schedule a follow-up appointment
Keep in mind that tooth removal is always the last resort, but can significantly improve your comfort in the long run. Having a decayed tooth removed will ultimately improve your oral health. Our dental office in Revere can also recommend cosmetic options to help you improve your smile after your tooth extraction.
Don’t hesitate to contact our dentist today to learn more about our procedure process and if tooth extraction is right for you.
List of Dental Procedures:
- Dental Cleaning & Exams
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Bridges
- Root Canal
- Gum Disease Treatment
- Tooth Extraction
- Family Dental Services
- Children’s Play Areas in All Offices
- Parents Welcome in Treatment Rooms
- Treating Children as Young as 6 Months Old